liebster = favorite
April 3, 2012 § 9 Comments
I just got a Liebster blog award from Mireia of Baking in Spain fame.
Mireia and I are an ocean, a culture and a generation apart, but we now have a close connection via blogging. I got my toe in the waters of social media this year via my love of all things food. Sadly the prelude to having the time was a cancer diagnosis last year. Happily, I’m now officially in remission. Thanks for the love, Mireia! And thanks to Dorie Greenspan and Tuesdays with Dorie founders Laurie and Jules for opening the door.
My Liebster Blog awardee’s “love pat” duties are…
1. Link back to the person who gave it to you and thank them. Check!
2. Post the award to your blog. Check!
3. Give the award to five bloggers with less than 200 followers that you appreciate and value. (It’s a great way to get to word out there about other blogs!) Check, check, check, check, check!
- Eat Drink Man Woman Dogs Cat – Lynn inspires me with her quest to live and eat more sustainably
- One Wet Foot – Teresa shares her thoughts on food and finding community in city life
- Shoe in the Road – Margaret makes sure I laugh at least twice a month by somehow finding an appropriate “shoe in the road”
- Lights on Bright No Brakes – solo driver Mary can bring on a smile or a tear when she prompts me to think about life
- Does this Hysterectomy Make Me Look Fat? – Little Toad shares her humor after surgery at age 29 and a possible breast cancer diagnosis